Current Series: Broken People – Faithful God: Journey Through Judges
This Sunday: Failure to Pass On
Primary Text: Judges 24, Judges 2:10, Psalm 78
- With completing a series of the Holy Spirit, does anyone have a personal story to share about how they saw the Holy Spirit at work recently?
- Did God use the words of a Family Team member on Sunday to stir you? (cause you to write down or lead to a conversation after service)
- Read Day 2 of the devotional this week. Share with the group a person in your life who you have influence. What encouragement do they need in their faith?
- Read Deuteronomy 6:1-9. Who has examples of how they have taken ordinary circumstances and conversations and turned them into intentional opportunities to pass on their faith? Describe if/how you sensed the Holy Spirit in those conversations.
- Go around the room and have everyone share of 1-2 personal stories of God’s faithfulness in your life. If time is an issue, take only one minute per person.
- Break up into groups of 2-3. In those groups, pray for 2-3 people who God has placed in your life to influence and to pass on your faith.
- What is one next step you will commit to take this week?