Current Series: Reactions to the Resurrection
This Sunday: Doubt
Primary Text: John 20:24-31
- Discuss the message from Sunday. What is one point that you took from the message.
- Read John 20:24-31. What did Jesus say to Thomas when he appeared to him?
- Share a time when you had a lot of doubt – was it over a big decision or was it directed at God? Explain to the group.
- Jesus welcomes out doubts. He invites us to bring them to him. Yet we all have a choice to approach God or abandon God. Notice what Jesus tells Thomas after He has answered his doubts.
- Jesus welcomes the doubts. Yet he also calls us to trust Him. How can we demonstrate trust while sorting out doubt?
- Who in your life is experiencing doubt? What can you do to help them in their doubt?
- Quickly list out people in our lives and the doubt they are in the middle of. Pray for each of them.